- "My business is my pension” is this a sensible strategy?
- Are you planning to exit your business in the future?*
- Are you sure you qualify for 100% Business Relief?
- Is your Business Will consistent with your personal Will?**
- How confident are you that your business will be able to continue to trade should anything unexpected happen to you or other key Directors / Employees?
- Have you carried out a Business Liability audit?
- Do you have the appropriate Directors & Officers cover in place?
We specialise in enterprise wealth management, specifically how business owners can create financial independence for themselves and their families.
Our services are relevant to companies wherever they are in their lifecycle from start-up to exit*.
We spend time understanding what makes a company tick and the specific wealth creation objectives of the owner before putting a plan of action in place.
Additionally, we provide our clients with a range of information that we would be happy to extend to you personally. This includes a regular update on all of the financial news in the markets.
To subscribe to our e-briefing service, or if you have any financial questions you would like to discuss, please click the relevant link at the end of this page.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The levels and bases of taxation, and reliefs from taxation, can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
**Please note that the writing of a Will, or advice given in this area involves a service that is separate and distinct from those offered by St. James's Place. Wills are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
*Exit Strategies may include products and services that are separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place.